Yaesu FT-2DR Issues

I have had issues with the FT-2DR locking up when taking pictures with the camera mic.  After I take a couple the radio locks up and has to be turned off then back on and the pictures are lost.  Just another bug in the Fusion system that they hopefully will get to one of these days.
Carl,KB1EJH

Thanks, that is part of my problem, although it appears to be more than that. I started to make a long dissertation on the problem, but now that I know there is at least one more person aware, I'll keep it brief.
1. Picture display per page 108 of the manual doesn't work.
2. Selecting between pictures when you have two or more stored doesn't work. Up/down arrows don't work, tapping a log entry may take more than 30 seconds to respond. TOP may or may not work.
3. DEL doesn't work or works strangely (tap DEL, then select entry to delete).
4. As you described, cycling power will lose the pictures, but in my case, it filled the log entry with blank entries. Deleting one (which may be difficult) will delete all of them.
Similar issues occur with text messages.
I imagine all their software guys are working on fixing WIRES-X, but hopefully they'll be able to address some of the Fusion radio issues soon.
73, Randy - K5MW


https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/YaesuSystemFusion/conversations/topics/11336



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up
.
Yaesu System Fusion (groups.io) Discussion
https://groups.io/g/YaesuSystemFusion
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.