FT2DR Tone Squelch Issues on B side only

I have been having problems with the tone squelch on the B side, only, and wonder if anyone else has seen the problem.

First, we have two YSF repeaters, one on 2M and one on 70cm, so I keep one on each side, both set for auto/auto mode.

I have tone squelch turned on, on both sides, so I won't hear the digital hash, if I'm working strictly FM analog.

The A side works as expected. The B side tone squelch doesn't open when the repeater transmits FM analog. It doesn't matter which band is on which side of the radio, the A side always works, the B side fails to open, except immediately after a reset.

However, if I set the mode to FM, it will work, it only fails in auto mode while receiving FM. If I do a full reset, it appears to work for a couple of times, then fails again. If I reload my backup, it fails immediately. If I reset and only reload memory, it appears to work briefly.

I'm still using the original software load. I thought I'd see if anyone else had seen this problem before I do the update.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/15/2016

    Following up on my problem, I loaded the new software today, and, so far, I haven’t been able to reproduce the problem. Whether it was fixed in the revision, or I just had a glitch that required a software reload, I can’t say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up
.
Yaesu System Fusion (groups.io) Discussion
https://groups.io/g/YaesuSystemFusion
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.